- User-settable oscillator (0.5Hz - 4KHz)
- 4-digit, high-bright seven-segment display
- 4 debounced buttons and 8 slide switches
- 8 LEDs in three different colors (red, green, and yellow)
- 40-pin Dip format receptacle for use with the C-Mod line of boards
- 40-pin expansion connector capability
- Attached C-Mod boards can be programmed with JTAG3 cable
The Ceres board provides a ready-made development platform for Digilent C-Mod boards. It contains a 40-pin DIP socket to hold the C-Mods, and a collection of useful I/O devices connected to the socket pins. The Ceres/C-Mod board combination makes an ideal platform for students or engineers who want to experiment with modern design technologies and/or Xilinx CPLD devices. The Ceres board can operate from a wall-plug power supply, or up to 40 hours on two AA batteries.