- 250mA, low dropout linear regulator
- Fixed 3.3V output voltage
- Input voltage range of 3.8V-16V
- Small form factor (0.80" x 1.20")
- Ships with a 6" 6-pin cable and a 6-pin header
The Digilent PmodREG1 is a small form factor voltage regulator able to provide up to 250ma of current at 3.3V. It is specifically designed to work with the Digilent PMOD modules and small embedded control boards, such as the NanoCon, ServoMini, or PmodSF, but is also useable as a general purpose voltage power supply module.