- 4.3” color TFT LCD with resistive touchscreen
- 480×272 resolution, 24bpp color depth
- LED backlight with PWM control
- 80Hz maximum refresh rate
- 125 kSPS maximum touch sample rate
- Includes on-board temperature sensor that can detect −40°C to 85°C
The VmodTFT board lets you connect an LCD touchscreen to any Digilent FPGA system board with a VHDCI connector. It acts as both an input and output device.
It features a 4.3” wide-format vivid color LED-backlit LCD screen. The screen has a 480×272 native resolution display with a color depth of 24 bits per pixel.
A four-wire resistive touchscreen with anti-glare coating covers the entire active display area.
NOTE: To connect to a system board, this product requires a male-to-male VHDCI cable, which is not included. When you add a VmodTFT to your cart, you'll have the option of bundling one of these cables at a discount.